To view current employment opportunities, explore internships, or submit your resume to one of our practice area talent pools, please create a simple profile in our talent management system below.
Lux is a fast-growing professional community. We offer challenging opportunities that facilitate professional growth and development, especially on contracts with the U.S Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Department of Education. Lux is a professional services business, so our people are the driving force behind our shared success.
The following positions are currently open:
- Project Director (Program Performance Reporting & Open Data)
- Peer Review Program Manager
- Program Analyst (Environmental Science)
- Jr. Developer (Java)
- Jr. UX/Data Visualization Designer
- Business Development Intern
- Contract Close-Out Specialist
Lux is actively building a talent pool in each of our five practice areas. As a government contractor, we often engage individuals with specific skills or experience at an agency on a consultancy basis to help us pursue contracts.